Your #1 Source For Moonwalk and Inflatable Rentals
RENTAL POLICY AND FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
1) If paying with cash, please note that our drivers don´t carry change. Payment is due at the time of set up or you can always pre pay your balance prior to the day of your event by calling our office. All credit card payments must be submitted to our office in person by 5pm the day before your event.
2) All deposits are due when making your reservations. A $25 non refundable processing fee is due when booking your reservation. If any equipment/services is removed, a $50 fee will be assessed for each item removed. If you have purchased insurance, your insurance fee is automatically forfeited if you cancel.
3) If you rented a concession machine, each machine comes with 50 servings. If you need additional servings, we can provide them for $25 per 50 servings. Also, if you have a snocone machine, we do NOT provide ice. We recommend that you purchase 1 bag of ice per 25 servings. All other supplies are included.
4) We can set up on most surfaces but no rocks of any kind. Please call us if you are unsure.
5) All inflatable units MUST be staked in the ground for safety. If you will be setup on the ground, please let us know so that we can bring sandbags.
6) We will call you 1-2 days prior to your event to confirm your rental, location, and time. On the day of your event, please be aware that your driver will call when he is in route to you. We MUST be able to contact you on the day of your delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of the predicted weather conditions. If you need to cancel due to weather, you must do so by 8pm the day BEFORE your delivery. After 8pm you will be charged $50 for each item on your reservation if you cancel due to weather.
7) If your event will be at a park, please tell us. You will need to either provide electricity within 15ft of the inflatable or rent a generator which we can provide at an additional cost.
8) If you rented a generator, we provide enough gas for your Jump N' Jam equipment to run for the duration of your party. If you accept your delivery early, please remember that your gas is being used as long as the generator is running. If you choose to use the generator for other electronic items, you will consume the gas quicker and will have to refill it at your own cost. We recommend for you to keep a gas can on hand just in case you need additional gas. The generators we provide uses regular 87 grade gas from any gas station.
9) We expect to have your equipment setup and running by your start time. In the event of unforseen circumstances, please allow the driver a 15 minute grace period for traffic jams, customer delays, etc.
10) If you will provide your own generator, the following specs are required: Bounce houses: startup watts is 1840, running watts is 805, startup amps is 16, running amps is 7, 20 amp circuit Combos and bigger: startup watts is 2070 amps, running watts is 1012, startup amps is 18, running amps is 8.8, 22 amp circuit
11) If you hired one of our facepainters, please be prepared with a table and two chairs for the artist to paint faces. The artist will also need to be setup next to an electrical outlet.
12) If you reserved a waterslide, please note that a water hose is required to wet the unit. We do not provide water hoses. Please have a water hose available upon our arrival.
13) Please visit our website at www.jumpnjamparty.com to review all of our company policies and FAQs. 14) If you rented a unit with a basket ball hoop, the ball will be provided. The ball must be returned to the delivery driver or a $10 fee will be assessed.
14) All prices included delivery setup and pickup within 20 miles. If you are outside of a 20 mile radius of Calumet City, please see the delivery zone page for any additional delivery charges.
15) All equipment should be returned in the same condition that it was delivered or additional cleaning charges may apply. See contract for details.
16) The customer is in charge of the equipment during the rental. Jump N' Jam Inflatables is not responsible for injuries occurring to the customer or any other person using the unit. The equipment should be properly supervised by adults at all times.
We want your event to go as smoothly as possible. Please call if you have any questions. Thanks!
Jump N' Jam Inflatables delivers moonwalks, inflatables, jumping jacks, and water slides to the following areas and more: chicago, matteson, country club hills, hazelcrest, crestwood, flossmoor, glenwood, olympia fields, chicago, chicago heights, park forest, tinley park, sauk village, frankfort, orland park, oak forest, dolton, riverdale, harvey, calumet city, burnham, lansing, lynwood, south holland, calumet park, blue island, alsip, park forest, tinley park, dolton, calumet city, cicero, hickory hills, markham, glenwood, lynwood, chicago heights, frankfort, university park, richton park, sauk village, steger, harvey, dixmoor, country club hills, flossmoor, homewood, olympia fields, orland hills, palos park, palos hills, oak forest, posen, hammond, munster, ford heights, homer glen, hickory hills, austin, bellwood, oak park, maywood, harvey, phoenix, orland hills, joliet, kankakee, monee, frankfort, homer glen, hickory hills, cicero, west side, south side of chicago, chicago, north side of chicago, beecher,mokena, monee, kankakee, bourbonnais, chicago bouncers, chicago bounce house rentals, chicago bounce houses, chicago jumpers, chicago inflatables, chicago moon jumps, chicago moon bounce, chicago jumping jacks, chicago waterslides, jumping castles, obstacle courses, slides, jolly jumps, kid bouncers, chicago birthday parties, chicago moonwalks, castle moonwalks, castle jumpers, bounce house birthdays, illinois bounce house, chicago party entertainment,jumping house, matteson bouncers, south holland bouncers, orland park bouncers, dolton bouncers, calumet city bouncers, sauk village bouncers, chicago heights bouncers, frankfort bouncers, tinley park bouncers, hammond bouncers, munster bouncers, gary bouncers, jumping bag, matteson inflatables, south holland inflatables, orland park inflatables, dolton inflatables, calumet city inflatables, tinley park inflatables, olympia fields inflatables, harvey inflatables, chicago inflatables, dolton jumpers, matteson jumpers, chicago heights jumpers, south holland jumpers, tinley park jumpers, orland park jumpers, harvey jumpers, olympia fields jumpers, oaklawn jumpers, dolton jumpy house, matteson jumpers, chicago heights jumpy house, south holland jumpy house, tinley park jumpy house, orland park jumpy house, harvey jumpy house, olympia fields jumpy house, oaklawn jumpy house, oaklawn bounce house, orland park bounce houses, tinley park bounce houses, dolton bounce houses, harvey bounce houses, olympia fields bounce houses, matteson moonwalks, dolton moonwalks, south holland moonwalks, orland park moonwalks, tinley park moonwalks, harvey moonwalks, steger moonwalks, richton park moonwalks, lynwood moonwalks, gary moonwalks, hammond moonwalks